• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: SengokuNoMaou

SengokuNoMaou
11 years ago#1
I was thinking about downloading this.
Simply Flawless
http://i42.tinypic.com/359wwfq.jpg

User Info: Omniphagos

Omniphagos
11 years ago#2
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

Omniphagos
11 years ago#3
Only people who play this a lot are Mexico, Chinese and Japanese players. And with them come really high ping and unplayable online.

There is a very small number of American players but the problem is that you better hope they are somewhat close to where you live or it's going to be a lagfest.
This signature reads beyond the flow of time.

User Info: jayrich20

jayrich20
11 years ago#4
I've played it a couple of times today (even got in a good match usign Geese). But yeah, online is basically the Sahara Desert. And when you do find someone, their ping is in the Triple Digits.

I'm really hoping KOF2002 comes out soon...
Useful words from Coach: That ain't right for a Man to be ridden like that!

User Info: u1timo

u1timo
11 years ago#5
I tried online once...Some guy OCV'd me twice with Leona XD

I'm really bad at KoF
In the game of gain and loss
You may think you're mad at your boss

Omniphagos
11 years ago#6
With the recent release of NeoGeo Battle Coliseum and it's better netcode, let's hope SNK at least patches this game up with the netcode used in that game. It's much better than SNK's previous attempts.
This signature reads beyond the flow of time.

User Info: NekoSlave

NekoSlave
11 years ago#7
Yeah I have this but have never played online. I'm too... terrible =(
I would use the spas-12 over the raffica if it didnt take 8 years to pull out -molewat

User Info: fEARtHEgOOCH

fEARtHEgOOCH
10 years ago#8
With the recent release of NeoGeo Battle Coliseum and it's better netcode, let's hope SNK at least patches this game up with the netcode used in that game. It's much better than SNK's previous attempts.

They couldn't even give KoF XII a solid netcode at launch and that was a retail release... I doubt an update is coming for 98. I just hope if/when they release 2002 the online isn't garbage.
Currently Playing: Lost Planet 2, Borderlands

User Info: mocchi

mocchi
10 years ago#9
Geese: "Come Onnnn!" "You are weakuuu!" <insert random engrish/jibberish he spews out>
Yes the same mocchi from Monster Farm/ Monster Rancher (_'.')
Xbox Live GT: velvetdon25

User Info: Stray_Zero

Stray_Zero
10 years ago#10
Only when there's a chance.
"Jitterbug, He who Opens the Door - DeathSmiles" LIVE GT: Strayed Zero/PSN ID: Unknown_Stray (=^_^=)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A