• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: pikangie

pikangie
11 years ago#1
Hello. I just got this game recently, but now I seem to be stuck... T_T
I have to either beat the G-code game or the X-burner balancing game... but they are both too hard for me... ><

I probably would be able to finish the G-code game if it worked properly, but on my game the bottom screen shows nothing but a lime green blank screen... So I basically just tap all over the bottom screen, and end up running out of time... >_<

As for the x-burner game, I just plain suck at spinning the touch pad, especially when you have to control it and spin both ways really fast... D:
For example, I could do the Squalo's "Vooi!" game fine, since you're only spinning one way(the direction which is easier on my fingers/hand), but I still can't spin the x-burner properly, it hurts my wrist/fingers.

I've already bought all the maps I could, so I probably can't move on until I beat one of those two games... T_T

User Info: kyoboy

kyoboy
11 years ago#2
The G-code game is the one from episode 24, right? I do remember hearing about that green screen, too...
Here's a pic of how the bottom screen looks:
http://img399.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gcodeos8.jpg

And well, I don't think I can help you beat the X-Burner game, but I could upload my savegame, if that would help you...

pikangie
11 years ago#3
Really? That would be realy helpful, but will it work for mine? I once tried to download a save for the Reborn Moeyo Mirai game, but it errored.

Thanks so much for the image!

pikangie
11 years ago#4
(Sorry for double posting)

In episode 28, where you pull Giannini out, do you have to move the stylus in a certain motion? When I try to get him out, they look like they're just shaking him...

kyoboy
11 years ago#5
Ok, I submitted my save. You can use the Shunyweb page (http://www.shunyweb.info) to convert between various save formats, so you'll probably find one that fits you.

And well, about ep. 28, you pull Gianinni out by dragging the stylus upwards and to the right (we're in 3D now, lol).

pikangie
11 years ago#6
Thanks so much! You've been so helpful!

Also, I am going to Okinawa tomorrow morning, and wanted to know if DS and PS2 games from Japan would work on an American DS/PS2... I had heard some systems allow it, but that some don't. >.<

Thanks in advance!

User Info: GreenXBoom

GreenXBoom
11 years ago#7
japanese games will work on american ds but japanese ps2 games only work for japanese systems because of the region lock unless you have your ps2 modified to play japanese games. haha lucky man, you get to go to japan -.- but yeah, ds/gba are the only systems that have no region lock.

@kyoboy: did you upload the sav file? o.o
i have the same problem pikangie and cant pass teh gscript and x burner games lol

kyoboy
11 years ago#8
^ Yep I did. I just checked my "contribution status" page, and it still says I upped it on the 23rd and remains in "submitted" status.
Still, it is unusual for this site to take 4 days to accept/reject something, it must have to do with it being Xmas or something. ^_^U

pikangie
11 years ago#9
Cool, it's up. ^^

I also just bought it at the store, and it came with a DVD. *~*
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A