This game consists of...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z: Trilogy
  3. This game consists of...

User Info: USNDavidWRX

9 years ago#1
Tenkaichi 1, Tenkaichi 2, and Super Dragonball Z. proof is in the box art zoomed.
AIM = Vegettoman
MKWii = 1118-2072-6603

User Info: bcks

9 years ago#2
Amazon says the same thing...

User Info: bcks

9 years ago#3
It also appears to be in stock at amazon.

User Info: Moonlight36

9 years ago#4
I love the fact that no one here mentions that god awful Dragon Ball Z Sagas games.

User Info: _eNdLeSs_MiKe_

9 years ago#5
Hey, I just thought of something totally on my own. Does anyone remember that god awful game DBZ Sagas?
"He who exalts himself shall be humbled. He who humbles himself shall be exalted." -Jesus Christ.

User Info: Heatherlover

9 years ago#6
I'll pass already have those and I thought it was a multiloader disc
PS1,PS2,PS3,PSP and Nokia N95 Owner --> CB,GS,AR Codes

User Info: ZikenX

9 years ago#7
why would you bother playing tenkaichi 1 when you have 2?

User Info: bahamut4000

9 years ago#8
"The politician's Golden Rule: If they can't prove it, deny, deny, deny." - Etna

User Info: FlashOfLight

9 years ago#9
I don't have Super Dragonball Z, but I do have T1&2, but unless they somehow give some inter-game features - I don't know if it'll be worth it to pick this title up.
On 12/12/12 Sony releases the PS-Squared, not willing to wait until 2016 because there is no 16th month to go along with the gimmick.

User Info: WC662

9 years ago#10
I woulda rather had Budokai 3, Tenkaichi 3, and Super Dragonball Z. At least they're all different, going from 1 to 2 to 3 in the other series is just like an updated sports game.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z: Trilogy
  3. This game consists of...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived