• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Record of Agarest War
  3. Which to buy disc wise? Original or Naughty Edition?

User Info: waltsoph3

waltsoph3
5 months ago#1
Hi everyone.
I was reading how the X-box 360 version of this game was the only version to buy here
physically.

After the recent story about Digital Playstation games you paid for to download could lock on you
due to a C Battery issue I was considering getting this game sometime while its cheap.

I just wanted to know
content wise on the game disc itself if there is any difference between the two game discs.

I know the Naughty edition you got all kinds of extra stuff, but again I'm just looking for the game to play
and the game that has the most content and nothing edited out in the US version of the game.
That's all. Thanks for your time everyone. :)

User Info: LonerwolfM

LonerwolfM
3 months ago#2
I am not postive anymore but IIRC 'The Naughty Version' was a Box Set that included the Game, a mouse pad with boobs for a wrist support. a pillowcase, and there was something else in the box. The Game however is the exact same version as if you just get the game itself.
GT LONER WOLF, GT LONER WOLF 02, Enjoy yourself, Life is too short not to!!

User Info: waltsoph3

waltsoph3
3 months ago#3
Hi LonerwolfM thanks for the reply and the information.

Ah okay! So its like some earlier games companies would release where you just got extra collectable stuff but the game itself is the same game as if you just bought it by itself.

( Later on some other games would start including things and DLC exclusives if only
you bought the special edition of a game.
Perfect example would be SoulCalibur IV on PS3 is an example where you
got extra stuff in a cool tin. However it included a DLC code to some outfits that
you only get by buying this edition of the game. These outfits could not be purchased at the
Playstation Online Store eithere during the time of its release. )

Still that's awesome news to know. All I wanted was just a full content of the game.
That's all I needed. Good to know that option now.
Thanks again LonerwolfM. :)

User Info: LonerwolfM

LonerwolfM
3 months ago#4
No worries

yea it is like Dragon Age Origins and then downloaded all the dlc or if you Bought Dragon Age Origins Ultimate with both discs either way you got the same exact game just one you got it all together the other you had to get the game and dlc seperately
GT LONER WOLF, GT LONER WOLF 02, Enjoy yourself, Life is too short not to!!
  1. Boards
  2. Record of Agarest War
  3. Which to buy disc wise? Original or Naughty Edition?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A