• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Record of Agarest War
  3. Looking back, I think I sucked at this game. Someone teach me to play good.

User Info: xylophone2

xylophone2
7 years ago#1
Alright so, I've just finished Platinuming Cross Edge and I've actually really come to love it now that I mastered the brick wall that is that games combo system. However, comparing my first run through of Agarest Wars to my new-found Cross Edge mastery, I'm forced to admit that I had no clue WTH I was doing. I relied on buying a crapload of revival items and spamming SP skills. Basically, bosses would kill everyone in their range, I'd revive them, and proceed to murder the boss. Yeah, pretty terrible.

Anyway, I made it up to the start of fourth generation before being forced to abandon my 360 to red ring disease but, I'll be starting a completely new file to get a fresh start. So, in summation, please help me learn how to play this game.
With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man.-Balthier FFXII

User Info: DarkFlip22

DarkFlip22
7 years ago#2
When I face bosses that can one shot me I tend to get my characters to link far away having 1 tank, 2 semi-tanks, than 3 who ever in behind. And when I mean behind I make sure they are 3-4 squares away diagonally.

Post game you're probably going to run into future bosses that can 1 shot your team by default unless your vit/int and health is really high to sustain dmg.
Down + Down Right + Right + PUNCH = Hadouken!
PSN: itzover9001 / SW: 7176-1459-4698
  1. Boards
  2. Record of Agarest War
  3. Looking back, I think I sucked at this game. Someone teach me to play good.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A