• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Record of Agarest War
  3. Hello Its been awile a End Game ??

User Info: LonerwolfM

LonerwolfM
7 years ago#1
Its been awhile since on this board

I originally started this gane and later was told there was a Walkthru/Faq on how to achieve the Best Ending Best Brides to select achieve all achievements etc that I could reference if need be.

Later my harddrive memory reformatted it self and now I need to restart the game over.

Does anyone have access or a link to that Walkthru or FAQ by chance it would be Greatly appreciated
GT LONER WOLF, GT LONER WOLF 02, Enjoy yourself, Life is too short not to!!

User Info: CreekCo

CreekCo
7 years ago#2
Google the Agarest Wikia page. That should help.
All we have to do, is take these lies and make them true somehow
All we have to see, is that I don't belong to you and you don't belong to me -- Freedom '90 GM.

User Info: LadyYachiru

LadyYachiru
7 years ago#3
http://agarest.wikia.com/wiki/Agarest_War_True_End_Guide

http://www.otadesho.com/agarest-senki-english-guide/

Top one gives you the guide on how to get the True End which is required to get all achievements

Bottom one gives you list of weaponry available to the child of the next gen depending on which brides you picked in the past and also lists their stat rankings

As for a guide to every single achievement just go to Xbox360achievements.org

User Info: LonerwolfM

LonerwolfM
7 years ago#4
Thank you
GT LONER WOLF, GT LONER WOLF 02, Enjoy yourself, Life is too short not to!!

User Info: LadyYachiru

LadyYachiru
7 years ago#5
Anytime...also for the link about the wives..its based on level 5 affection(Blushing) if you do any level 4s(^.^ face) the guide is useless o.O
  1. Boards
  2. Record of Agarest War
  3. Hello Its been awile a End Game ??
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A