• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: liushan

liushan
8 years ago#1
I am curious what DLC that are recommend to get.
From my understanding most of the DLC is items that may be obtainable in game, or gold/points.
I tend to prefer DLC the adds more content to the game.

Additionally, I am confused as to what is meant by "DLC content is usable only once."?

While reading DLC suggestions and problems in the forums I have become somewhat confused but this statement. I assumed it means that every time you start a completely new game that you get supplied with DLC items/options, but am not so sure right now.

Thanks for the help.

User Info: DemonYusuke

DemonYusuke
8 years ago#2
Not all of the dlc can be obtained in-game, some of them are gag, or items that make encore ffrom other games, all the PP, Gold, and TP can be obtained in-game obviously,

That means you can use the DLC only once per save, so you'll get the items the first time you load or start a new game after buying the DLC. Some of the DLC items are quite powerful, and playing the game on easy will definitely break it. If you want a challenge i recommend playing the game on hard and not buying any enhance points or to use them sparingly.

User Info: liushan

liushan
8 years ago#3
Thanks for the response. Your help has been very much appreciated.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A