• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Penny Arcade Adventures: Episode Two
  3. Card board tube.. Am I screwed?

User Info: magus104

magus104
9 years ago#1
I kind of rushed through my insane play through...... So I could unlock the outfit quickly and I think I may have screwed myself out of getting the final piece. Not to mention finding several bugs (at least in the ps3 version) Like spamming X to get through a dialog if you keep pressing it as you transition out of the dialog it will return you to the games main menu.

Anyways I dont think I grabbed the chest at the symposium since I was rushing through it.

When I go back there is no chest on the right wall of the banquet as described in the FAQ. Im only missing the tube so unless I got the chest at the symposium and am missing a different 1.

I got the one at the start of the game, the one in the sanitarium and the one at Riverbrook Park Estates starting point.

It seems kinda messed up that they add enough FF robots at the fair to make up for the ones in the apartment building incase you missed those but they didnt seem to add a 2nd location for this chest in case you missed it at the symposium
  1. Boards
  2. Penny Arcade Adventures: Episode Two
  3. Card board tube.. Am I screwed?
  • Topic Archived