• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Last Guardian
  3. What was I suppose to see in that cutscene? *spoilers, somwhere*
Metroid_Lover 1 year ago#1
I FINALLY beat the game, but have a question I'm confused on, I don't know the exact spot I was in, so can't pin it down for more details or mark only that part as spoilers, sorry.
---
I was about half way threw the game, I got into a new area, the dialog said something about 'learning the truth about the guardians origianls', but I ony saw us being between two VERY tall walls, VERY close together...i think we were on a small bridge when this dialog came up...I think.
But it was just after entering a new area.

Did I miss something?

I think it was sometime after learning to command Trico (well, try to anyway).
Anyone got any ideas?
Thanks in advance!
Naked Courier (Skyrim): "I've been looking for you. Got something I'm supposed to deliver. Your hands only..."
LegendaryUman 1 year ago#2
It sounds like the kind of line that happens whenever you get a trophy. There's a different line for each trophy. There's no way you missed a cutscene. There are so few of them, just the beginning, the small flashes when Trico first eats you, the long flashback after he eats you the second time, and then all the stuff in the ending.
My Team Ico tumblr: http://landsoflightanddark.tumblr.com
Nintendo ID: InimitableUman, PSN: TheMightyMonarch
  1. Boards
  2. The Last Guardian
  3. What was I suppose to see in that cutscene? *spoilers, somwhere*
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A