• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Last Guardian
  3. That damn Call of Nature trophy...
Phantomk2k 1 year ago#11
Inferenion posted...
The only trophy I have left and already on my 4th playthrough without him dropping a single s*** stain. I dun get... Are you sure it isn't based on the amount of fed barrel count? I've search everywhere and places where it pooped for others but he never takes a friggin poop.

Only 4th playthrough? Im on my 20th and didn't do it and Never seen it doing it. The only trophy left. I think i will burn the game and not resale it. I just hate it. I dint play others game from this company but for sure this it will be the last one because of that damm trophy
Phantomk2k 1 year ago#12
derkadurp posted...
I can't believe you have all trophies but this one, I got this within a few hours of my first playthrough, that really sucks man :/

For others it will not pop at all. Im on 20th play and nothing. I reinstall the game and nothing, don't doing it whatever i do...
Evil77 1 year ago#13
For me Trico pooped at the end of the game on top of the last white tower. Right before fighting all the beasts. I was just taking in the view and he did it. I also fed him every single barrel during that playthrough

@derkadurp
@Inferenion
  1. Boards
  2. The Last Guardian
  3. That damn Call of Nature trophy...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A