• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Last Guardian
  3. Hey. Can I create a new save file, while NOT overwriting my daughter's game?

User Info: spankymcfister

spankymcfister
1 year ago#1
I would like to play the game myself, starting at the beginning, but I don't want to mess with my daughter's save file AT ALL.
"Where ever you go..., there you are". Buckaroo Banzai

User Info: RocketJess

RocketJess
1 year ago#2
If you create a separate user profile on the PS4 login screen, it will have its own savefile for the game.
RocketJess, blasting off again!
PSN: iscah_rambles

spankymcfister
1 year ago#3
RocketJess posted...
If you create a separate user profile on the PS4 login screen, it will have its own savefile for the game.

Oh crap I forgot about that! I feel stupid. Thanks for the help

User Info: RocketJess

RocketJess
1 year ago#4
No problem. :)
RocketJess, blasting off again!
PSN: iscah_rambles

spankymcfister
1 year ago#5
RocketJess posted...
No problem. :)

But honestly. Thank you for your help. I wasn't expecting to get an answer from anyone. This board is kinda dead.

I feel like s*** because it's her favorite game and while she was at school I played from her game a little..., and some cool exciting parts happened, and now I can't go back to them.
So I created the other user like you said and I'm trying to frantically play up to the part she was at now.😬

User Info: JBlaze88

JBlaze88
1 year ago#6
Another option would be to copy the save file over to a USB, but that's a little more complicated I guess.
Pepsi is the fuel of life

spankymcfister
1 year ago#7
UPDATE
I created the new save file from where she was playing. And I finished my game.
WOW! What an ending!

User Info: Bizarro253

Bizarro253
1 year ago#8
spankymcfister posted...
UPDATE
I created the new save file from where she was playing. And I finished my game.
WOW! What an ending!

I really enjoyed the story too. One needs a relaxed attitude to enjoy this game.

I got the three trophies for beating it under 15hrs, but no other trophies. I really did try to feed Trico every barrel, but failed.
  1. Boards
  2. The Last Guardian
  3. Hey. Can I create a new save file, while NOT overwriting my daughter's game?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A