• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Last Guardian
  3. on sale right now, worth it?
oiramx6 3 years ago#11
If is 5 dollar's maybe is worth it, but Team Ico really drop the ball with this one, especially with framerate where is constantly dropping under 25 fps (In scenes with only Trico, the boy and some plants), and considering this games was from PS3 is a outrage dont run satisfactory in a PS4, clearly is a half assed game.

The story and atmosphere is interesting, the wonky controls I could tolerate, but a game (Exclusive for f*** sake) with almost nothing of details, action and from past generation dont run properly on the ps4 is revolting.

Shame, really like it ICO e SoC and was hoping more about this one, dont know if Team ICO gonna make another game after this fiasco.

EDIT: Actually, dont even bother about buying, just wait someday go to PLUS.
LegendaryUman 3 years ago#12
The amount of negativity about this game on a board devoted to it is both astounding and sad.
My Team Ico tumblr: http://landsoflightanddark.tumblr.com
Nintendo ID: InimitableUman, PSN: TheMightyMonarch
punnett 3 years ago#13
i'm more surprised they didn't dole out patches to fix some of these issues after so long..
dybyhands 3 years ago#14
oiramx6 posted...
dont know if Team ICO gonna make another game after this fiasco.

Well GenDesign (Uedas new studio) have been teasing something for a while now. No clue what it is yet though.
Nothings Shocking
  1. Boards
  2. The Last Guardian
  3. on sale right now, worth it?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A