• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pirates vs Ninjas Dodgeball
  3. Man looking at this game I realise how stupid Nintendo is.

User Info: TheHappySack

TheHappySack
10 years ago#11
Ninjas are like super uber, assassin, killing machines, pirates are just drunk and dumb idiots. It's pretty obvious that ninjas are better.

P.S. I'm talking about real ninjas not crappy ripoffs like Naruto or awesomely kickass ones like Ryu
Kitty Kat ---> /\_/\
...................=(^_^)=

User Info: NekuOwns

NekuOwns
10 years ago#12
I'm a pirate, technically(emulation, hacking, downloading mp3s and wotnot). But I like Ninjas more, they're like an army of McGuyver/Batmen, they're able to use things among the environment to make makeshift weapons and traps, they're always armed to the teeth with little ninja equipment, and they're so stealthy you don't even notice they're coming. Ninjas are the ultimate assassins.
MetaKnight is the new god.
People who actually play Melty Blood: 6

User Info: dietess

dietess
10 years ago#13
Well, under that logic, Rambo is a ninja, despite the fact that his awesomeness transcends boundaries of ninja/pirateness :O
And we all know Rambo has liquid mercury blood, steel muscles, and titanium skin :O
I heard they did Rambo 2 without any special effects, and in the electrocution/torture scene, Stallone stored the electricity in his body and used it to murder all the communists 9x before they finally hired actors to play the Russians/Kong so he wouldn't be so enraged by communism that he'd kill all of them :O
Apparently they had to use over 7 million hours of film just to finish the movie because the actors kept dying :O

User Info: killerboy97

killerboy97
10 years ago#14
i argee it seem really how what i said ... people getting high

User Info: narutogeek101

narutogeek101
10 years ago#15
[i]Wolf_Link64
Posted 5/10/2009 10:29:03 PM
message detail narutogeek101 | Posted 5/10/2009 1:02:57 PM | message detail
ninjas>pirates

'nuff said

Eeeew, that's not worth anything coming from NARUTOgeek. Go shame ninjas somewhere else.

LOL j/k. It's just that nothing could be less ninja than an extremely loud person wearing bright orange.[/i]

i like the show, not the character; Tobi Uchiha, Shikamaru, and Rock Lee are my top 3 fav characters in order
MK:Wii FC:3352-0084-4113; name: narutogeek

User Info: Garviel_Lokan

Garviel_Lokan
10 years ago#16
tobi? lawl your not that far are you?
To this day.... we still dont know...... WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?!?
  1. Boards
  2. Pirates vs Ninjas Dodgeball
  3. Man looking at this game I realise how stupid Nintendo is.
  • Topic Archived