• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pirates vs Ninjas Dodgeball
  3. What the hell is wrong with nintendo!?

User Info: penguin_ovrlrd

penguin_ovrlrd
10 years ago#1
Wii needs games like fallout, endwar, little big planet, grid, fable, gears of war, and halo, but no all wii gets is pirates vs ninjas and imaginz babyz >.<
nintendo is realy starting to suck

User Info: darkmew1

darkmew1
10 years ago#2
I totally agree... Nintendo needs to kick it up a notch to keep up with PS3 and 360... -_-'''
SSBB: 4253-7682-0189 ~ Meta Knight, Sonic, Pit
Pokemon D/P: 3952-5857-6633

User Info: Random_Mab

Random_Mab
10 years ago#3
Except this game isn't even being developed by Nintendo. And, last time I checked, multi platform games have been far from good on the Wii. Even if some of those games came to Wii, guaranteed the developers would go in with the mindset to make a quick buck and half ass the game.
This topic is lacking randomness. Don't worry this post will suffice.
Hello, I'm Random_Mab. I'm here to make everything ****ing crazy.

User Info: EmeraldMoss

EmeraldMoss
10 years ago#4
Shooters suck. Why would you even recommend half those games? Wii needs more RPGs and Fighting games
-Insert witty quote here-

User Info: SoheiFox

SoheiFox
10 years ago#5
Don't let people on forums get you down.

If you listend to forums, all anyone would ever play is FPS games and JRPG's. Heck, according to forums, the Wii "sucks."

Yet out in the real world, the Wii continues to be the best selling system to every age demographic. The reason why there's not a million high-octane violent FPS games on the Wii is because that's not ACTUALLY what people want. Wii developers would be stupid to waste their time trying to make the next Halo. When you devlope for the Wii, you have the freedom to make whacky stuff. When you devlope for the 360 or PS3, all you can do is grind out more of the same "hardcore" crap endlessly or your game will fail.

User Info: QuietStorm75

QuietStorm75
10 years ago#6
No one is even saying that there is something wrong with the Wii or Nintendo. What we and everyone else is saying is that the idea of this game versus some of the other games on the 360 and PS3, begs the question to be asked; where are the good titles? This is either a joke or someone actually believes that pirates vs ninjas in a dodgeball game is something kids would really like. And some old hack who had thousands of dollars agreed. As a Wii owner myself, it's very difficult to look at such games and then see street fighter 4, fallout, resistance, bionic commando and others and start to wonder why am I even bothering defending this system.
You can call anyone a playmaker. The difference is they are the verb; I am the noun -- Michael Irvin

User Info: SoheiFox

SoheiFox
10 years ago#7
Street Fighter 4 is _especially_ confusing, since the actual arcade for it is based on the Wii hardware.

User Info: BigJuicyOrange

BigJuicyOrange
10 years ago#8
For the last time, this is a port of the downloadable xbox 360 game of the same name.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox360/home/942781.html

User Info: QuietStorm75

QuietStorm75
10 years ago#9
Ok, porting a game that got a score of 4/10 is probably as bad as the game idea itself

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/sports/piratesvsninjasdodgeball/review.html

There are a ton of games that I would LOVE to have ported over (Street Fighter HD being one of them) so why send THIS over to the wii?
You can call anyone a playmaker. The difference is they are the verb; I am the noun -- Michael Irvin
  1. Boards
  2. Pirates vs Ninjas Dodgeball
  3. What the hell is wrong with nintendo!?
  • Topic Archived