• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
  3. Does this game not have controller vibration?

User Info: MoodSwing06

MoodSwing06
8 years ago#1
Before i do anything rash like return the game or buy a new controller i wanted to ask this first. i have tried to go under system settings - game settings to see if it was disabled. it was turned on I have tried to have the controller plugged in and not plugged in. I do not have another game to test if it works there.

User Info: hector85

hector85
8 years ago#2
It does vibrate, too much in fact.

User Info: MoodSwing06

MoodSwing06
8 years ago#3
Ok then its my controller thank you for your help

hector85
8 years ago#4
Have you tried other games? Don't want you going out spending another $55 on another controller right away.

User Info: jimmor7

jimmor7
8 years ago#5
too much? really? maybe my controller is acting weird too. because it is a very slight vibration. and I just bought the 320 GB PS3 with the move bundle, so this is the first game I am actually using this controller on...strange!!

hector85
8 years ago#6
^ too much IMO, I never liked controller vibration so I guess I'm a little over sensitive.

User Info: ennzojesse

ennzojesse
8 years ago#7
you know... ive played it for 15 hours in the last 3 days.. and ive never noticed it vibrate, its just something i never even think of (personally cause i think theres no point).. maybe it cant shake due to my eagle grip hands, i dont allow my prey to move
  1. Boards
  2. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
  3. Does this game not have controller vibration?
  • Topic Archived