• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham Asylum
  3. Game freeze problem *Spoiler*

User Info: TerraFlareKSFL

TerraFlareKSFL
3 years ago#1
While playing thru story, My game suddenly freezes entirely after Batman followed the Doctor's fingerprints to the library then when Batman approached the door to exit the room, he was now in "Wayne Manor" ( caused by the smoke toxin belonging to scarecrow ). I waited til my game saved then I took 3 steps forward then bam. Game froze entirely. I couldn't even exit the game with PS button. I had to unplug my console. I even replayed the game again and once again, I got the same problem in that very same location. @_@ The game told me the GameData was corrupted so I deleted it but the problem still remained.
Is my game disc busted? It literaly has no scratches on it, even tho it was used from Gamestop. ( I got all 3 PS3 Batman games before Christmas, since my boyfriend got my Arkham Knight for PS4.)

Has anyone else experienced this game freeze on the same area??
FemaleGamer~OtakuGal~KawaiiDreamer~CaptainCrunch CerealKiller
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham Asylum
  3. Game freeze problem *Spoiler*
  • Topic Archived