• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham Asylum
  3. Batcave (first time), stuck (no containers)

User Info: PhilCagitz

PhilCagitz
4 years ago#1
Hi,

I got to the batcave and stupidly kicked all the containers down. Now I can't get to the other side. Ive tried all kinds of running and jumping and gliding, tried restarting from checkpoint, turning off and on, no luck. Can't see anything I can use the batclaw on either.
Any advice? Am I stuck permanently?
Thanks in advance.

User Info: Old_Peculier

Old_Peculier
4 years ago#2
You have to use the gadget you got from the cave, hit and pull the boxes at the edge of the metal bridge on the other side and then jump. I'm playing this game and i did that yesterday.

PhilCagitz
4 years ago#3
I already kicked all the boxes away though, as mentioned. There are no boxes left, they dont seem to respawn. And I cant glide/jump over because its like an invisible barrier preventing me from doing it.

User Info: Old_Peculier

Old_Peculier
4 years ago#4
If you can't find any other solution try to backup your save file, delete the game data and re-install the game.

PhilCagitz
4 years ago#5
I deleted game data and reinstalled (did not touch the save file though) no luck.
I suppose I'll give that another shot and then just suck it up and start over. I cant believe this
happened though! Damn me and my curiosity.

Thanks for the suggestions
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham Asylum
  3. Batcave (first time), stuck (no containers)
  • Topic Archived