• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham Asylum
  3. game breaking glitch help

User Info: _niteowl_

_niteowl_
4 years ago#1
In the botanical gardens, I rescued the hostages, the cut scene triggered freeing them and I proceed to try to scan the killer moth riddle.

Fell into the abyss and the game restarted from the previous checkpoint and the hostages were back in the cages, one set of teeth reappeared and one thug respawned. Took him out but now it won't trigger the cut scene freeing the hostages. Can't leave the room. Exiting and reloading has no effect.

I've already beatenn the game 5 or 6 times in the past - just replaying the series after beating Arkham Knight. Don't feel like restarting the game - is there any way around this?

User Info: Daimeion

Daimeion
4 years ago#2
How did you fell into the abyss in the first place?
PSN: FateNightroad

_niteowl_
4 years ago#3
Was trying to scan the Killer Moth riddle, kept saying subject too small and before I knew it, I missed the r1 prompt.

User Info: Daimeion

Daimeion
4 years ago#4
_niteowl_ posted...
Was trying to scan the Killer Moth riddle, kept saying subject too small and before I knew it, I missed the r1 prompt.

I guess I'll have to recreate your scenario to see this issue for myself. I have the game of the year edition so I'm not sure if it'll be the same. How on earth did you miss the prompt it had like a five second duration? Anyways in the meantime, go to the Medical Labs, let the game auto-save at that new location, then restart at the last checkpoint and make your way back to the Botanical Gardens with the hostages. This time, don't take out any of the thugs unless you are told to.
PSN: FateNightroad

_niteowl_
4 years ago#5
Can't leave - Batman says the hostages still need rescuing.

I've just moved on to finally tackling NG+ in Arkham City
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham Asylum
  3. game breaking glitch help
  • Topic Archived