This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I need a huuuge favor from a Taken King player

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny
  3. I need a huuuge favor from a Taken King player

User Info: jedirood

jedirood
1 year ago#1
My good friend Vee Leonis has no way to get the DLC and he reached the 34 cap... I need someone to let him transfer the license of the DLC from your Xbox to his. I can vouch for him that he will NOT f*** you over or do anything else...

Please, I dunno how but I'll do my best to return the favor. I know how it feels to be stuck like him. I am desperate. Hes too afraid to ask anyone and has no way to get said DLC.

My GT is Jedirood if you consider it. I can say for certain that only the DLC will be downloaded and you will not be f***ed over.
''Its a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing, flowers are blooming. On days like these, kids like you... Should be burning in hell.'' -Sans

User Info: helIy

helIy
1 year ago#2
jedirood posted...
I need someone to let him transfer the license of the DLC from your Xbox to his.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
i simply tell them they should shoot at this
simply suggest my chest

User Info: jedirood

jedirood
1 year ago#3
Nevermind...
''Its a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing, flowers are blooming. On days like these, kids like you... Should be burning in hell.'' -Sans
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny
  3. I need a huuuge favor from a Taken King player

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived