• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: __Shinryu__

__Shinryu__
3 years ago#1
I don't know if anyone even uses this board anymore, but I wanted to give it a shot.

I have tried cheats to get SPP, since I can't do multiplayer. The problem I'm having is that nothing has changed: I turn them on, follow the steps, and although the game saves, my SPP is still at zero.

I even tried other, completely unrelated cheats for different things just to see if it was just SPP that wasn't working, and found that, no, nothing works. What am I doing wrong?
-Official Shinryu of any Final Fantasy Board-

User Info: ZeoKnight

ZeoKnight
3 years ago#2
So far, I have not successfully farm the SPP either. However you can complete all of the optional missions and bosses without using any SPP related magic and equipments. It's possible and not really that hard.

My guide is completely free of SPP if you want to read it. However, the story is different if you are a perfectionist and want to do a perfect game. I can't answer your questions above.
First Black Star achieved 04/25/2017
First FOTM won 05/26/2017
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A