• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
  3. So, this game is reportedly being remastered.

User Info: BrownPack

BrownPack
8 months ago#11
gamerman57 posted...
I wouldn't be too concerned about them fixing weapon glitches or bugs. They didn't fix that stupid f***ing M40 ACOG glitch in MWR. Or the G3 Silencer glitch.

I was fine with the M40A3 Acog Glitch. Barely anyone used it in my experience anyway, and most of the time the M40A3 would kill in one shot regardless The G3 silencer or the attachments on the AK74u on the other hand were pretty bad

User Info: Stonedwolfed

Stonedwolfed
8 months ago#12
The campaign was the first s*** Call of Duty campaign.

No enemy respawning = trivially easy game.

I got to 1000G within a couple of weeks of getting it. Piece of piss.

Getting 1000g on Modern Warfare or World at War was a feat you tell your great-grandkids about.
Understanding the rationality of SJWs is like trying to smell the colour 9.
Locating the humanity of neo-Nazis is like finding the Unicorns' Graveyard.

BrownPack
8 months ago#13
Stonedwolfed posted...
The campaign was the first s*** Call of Duty campaign.

No enemy respawning = trivially easy game.

I got to 1000G within a couple of weeks of getting it. Piece of piss.

Getting 1000g on Modern Warfare or World at War was a feat you tell your great-grandkids about.

lol CoD4 and Waw weren't even the toughest CoDs.

Getting veteran on CoD3, CoD2, and if you're up for the toughest CoD campaign challenge, CoD Classic, then you can't say anything about playing tough campaigns in CoD.

I still loved MW2, regardless of it's difficulty. It provided a fun challenge, and it to me had the best story out of the entire franchise. I would overall have to say it was better than CoD4, even though CoD4 had the amazing all ghillied up mission.

User Info: _HahaaE_

_HahaaE_
7 months ago#14
Ha, yea COD2 campaign is a patience test no doubt. I haven’t really found it hard (got about halfway through before p much dropping gaming on a whim), just very slow paced.

WaW and COD4 have my favorite single player modes though. MW2 spec ops is great too, I still need to complete the last 2-3 on Veteran (my roomies and I used to either get drunk or stoned and play them).
Boredom's not a burden anyone should bear

BrownPack
7 months ago#15
Yes, CoD2 will require you to be very patient in order to wait for enemies to move onto you so you can kill them from your vantage point, or it'll require you to wait for your teammates to move in and clear areas out. Your teammates do so much work in this game from what I remember.

Waw is a patience game as well, as you do have to wait for grenades to pass.

But, Call of Duty Classic is a nightmare I don't ever wanna play again. Toughest AI in any CoD, AND you have limited health, and there's no health resupply in veteran mode. Your guns are also not as accurate as in the future installments. CoD would forever be easier after this game. I felt so damn accomplished to clear this out on Veteran
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
  3. So, this game is reportedly being remastered.
  • Topic Archived