Comprehensive Noob Guide to MW2 v1.00

• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
  3. Comprehensive Noob Guide to MW2 v1.00

User Info: Model_Omega

Model_Omega
8 years ago#31
Sitrep users can choose to go silent
Ninja users can't decide to see claymores or boosters, C4, Grenades a mile away unless you switch classes.

Ninja is obsolete.

And still, Sitrep>>>Ninja ESPECIALLY for SnD, you will never die by someone C4ing the bombsite or by going into a camp spot and tripping a claymore, or god forbid the claymores left behind by dead people.
"Let this disease pass from this world" My view on Oil, Capitalism, and a single race supremacy. Also for killer parasites and super Ebola.

User Info: CoDIIIIIICoB

CoDIIIIIICoB
8 years ago#32
Too bad you wont ever get to the bomb site in time before getting soundwhored...
GT: FallBackC0b
(message deleted)

User Info: Rev_Skater

Rev_Skater
8 years ago#34
Sitrep users can't run without being loud.
Why would you want to see a mile away? To call it out? If your teammates are good they'll see it without sitrep.

Die from C4? I can differentiate a flashing white square from things already in the map.
Players with maximum potential will be able to do this.

Good game I win.
Likes to play MW2.

Rev_Skater
8 years ago#35
BattleAxe, those are perks you shouldn't use.
Likes to play MW2.

User Info: Model_Omega

Model_Omega
8 years ago#36
True, but is everyone going to be an Uberpro that can see EVERYTHING perfectly?
Look, just watch these.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_763845&v=0-EyCN0r9cc&feature=iv
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_WvT1YdVhA&feature=related
"Let this disease pass from this world" My view on Oil, Capitalism, and a single race supremacy. Also for killer parasites and super Ebola.

User Info: SwiftOnion

SwiftOnion
8 years ago#37

Sitrep users can choose to go silent
Ninja users can't decide to see claymores or boosters, C4, Grenades a mile away unless you switch classes.

Ninja is obsolete.

And still, Sitrep>>>Ninja ESPECIALLY for SnD, you will never die by someone C4ing the bombsite or by going into a camp spot and tripping a claymore, or god forbid the claymores left behind by dead people.

oh man yeah, they can "choose" to be silent. crouching or ADS'ing around the map is fun and effective. especially when you make one mistake and someone hears you anyways.
Swift Orion.
PabbittoAPPEL #1 team on GF.

Rev_Skater
8 years ago#38
Ok after watching that video I wanted to say that Sitrep could be useful. Because you can hear people that are farther away than if you didn't have sitrep. But the thing is if you hear them, how are you gonna kill them? Once you take a standing step you're given away.

I wish sitrep was good, I really do.
Likes to play MW2.

User Info: Enix5548

Enix5548
8 years ago#39
Hardline isn't just good for ump w/ silencer. Low damage guns but with very little recoil (ACR for example) barely benefits from SP and putting hardline on won't make too much of a difference unless one has an aggresive play style.

The FAMAS isn't better than the M16.... period.
1) M16 takes up MUCH less space than the FAMAS allowing your vision of enemies to be better.
2) M16 w/ holo has lower recoil than FAMAS and the visual aspect makes long range that much easier
3) The difference in reload speed is significant (.8 sec)
4) FAMAS isn't better than M16 at long range. With any other attachment than holographic, m16 IS weaker than the FAMAS at long range but with holographic all 3 bullets will connect (even tighter than the FAMAS's burst)
5) Holo M16 is much more flexible with its first perk. FAMAS is more flexible with its attachments, especially if one is very used to the red dot sight. However, it's easy to get used to the holographic sight if you use it for a couple of days.

User Info: Tristianity2

Tristianity2
8 years ago#40
I came in expecting a troll topic but this is actually spot on. Too bad it won't help much. I requested a sticky anyway.
The Ultimate Fourth Dimensional Guitar Hero
GT: Tristianity00 Steam: Tristianity
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
  3. Comprehensive Noob Guide to MW2 v1.00

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Closed