• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: lukaszsw

lukaszsw
10 years ago#11

Seems like 5 minutes was a little short but really it lacked the humor of the movies. Go download it off steam (I prefer steam, saves the time you deal with the installer)

On other note I recently discovered there was another short film about Wallace and Gromit - A Matter of Loaf and Death (2008). I haen't hear about it earlier and found it absolutely amazing. i highly recommend it.

User Info: guiness42

guiness42
10 years ago#12
i wrote a review on it too! i liked it, but thought it was hard at times

http://www.gamertell.com/gaming/comment/gamertell-review-wallace-and-gromit-fright-of-the-bumblebee/

I never watched the show either
I said no camels, those are fives camels! Can't you count? -Indiana Jones

User Info: dunebeetle

dunebeetle
10 years ago#13
I knew there was something fishy about the wallace voice....

User Info: Joker_Wylde

Joker_Wylde
10 years ago#14

bith_the_black posted...
Yeah, because Peter Sallis is 88 years old. I'm sure he can't do as much as he'd like. Especially all the dialogue that'll be going into the games.

He's been acting his whole elderly life, so I doubt thats why. I think he stopped because he's credited as doing VA work for a film due 2010. He does all the Wallace work tho, even the stupid N Power adverts, so I don't know why they cast someone else. Also he did all the other games, its sloppy to get someone who sounds nothing like him.

User Info: sTyLnK

sTyLnK
10 years ago#15

I thought this game was great. I've played many adventure point and click games and this one was one of the better ones. It's to bad it's so short.

User Info: Njolin

Njolin
10 years ago#16
I just couldn't get into the game when they didn't have the original voice actor.
  • Topic Archived