• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: The Old Republic
  3. Skipping the main campaign question for the expansion.
Lord_plague 3 months ago#1
So I am on corellia right now, but I am just to bored with the place to finish it. I just want to start the revan prelude or maybe the fallen empire expansion.
So if I did that would something weird happen like messing up the game like locking myself out of planets and stuff.?
That is what I am worried about.

Sorry for stupid question
Nemo immortalis est
Incitatus 2 months ago#2
Lord_plague posted...
So I am on corellia right now, but I am just to bored with the place to finish it. I just want to start the revan prelude or maybe the fallen empire expansion.
So if I did that would something weird happen like messing up the game like locking myself out of planets and stuff.?

No problem, though if you are already in Corellia I would finish whichever class story got you there.
Anime_Fan35 2 months ago#3
Lord_plague posted...

depending on your class you can stealth right past all of your enemies except for your scripted fights. Its what I did for my characters when I was on my get all 8 classes to legendary. True some classes didn't have stealth thus forcing me to either fight my way in or run past as best as possible without being knocked out. which sometimes doesn't work due to how many enemies are in an area. You can go ahead and do Ilum since that quest appears on your ship around the time you go to Voss (I hate that planet) or shortly before.
Lord_plague 2 months ago#4
Thx for these answers!
I decided to try it and began the Revan episode ( hate makeb), so I will continue corellia later when I have the interest =)
Nemo immortalis est
WynnSilvergaze 2 months ago#5
Lord_plague posted...
Thx for these answers!
I decided to try it and began the Revan episode ( hate makeb), so I will continue corellia later when I have the interest =)

You won't be able to. Starting a later expansion story missions locks you out of your vanilla class story and auto completes any choices you have left. Imperial characters who skip are defaulted to having chosen every DS choice. Republic characters get defaulted to having choose the LS options. I don't think it'll be a massive shift if your story since you're on the last planet and romances should be locked in, but not 100% done, but don't quote me on it. I'd personally just finish corellia as you're almost done. Then you can skip Makeb if you want, skipping it doesn't lock you in to or out of anything for later expansions.
(edited 2 months ago)
Lord_plague 2 months ago#6
WynnSilvergaze posted...
You won't be able to. Starting a later expansion story missions locks you out of your vanilla class story and auto completes any choices you have left. Imperial characters who skip are defaulted to having chosen every DS choice. Republic characters get defaulted to having choose the LS options. I don't think it'll be a massive shift if your story since you're on the last planet and romances should be locked in, but not 100% done, but don't quote me on it. I'd personally just finish corellia as you're almost done. Then you can skip Makeb if you want, skipping it doesn't lock you in to or out of anything for later expansions.

Hmm good to know, I´ll check later (taking a break at the moment) I am waiting for the next expansion/patch
Nemo immortalis est
dragnhuntr666 1 month ago#7
It's better to just finish what you have, and play through all the story. Not playing through the story locks you into whatever side choices your character is on. Some choices, you may want LS or DS on. Plus skipping out, you might miss some armor you might like for customization. Correlia is a slog at the end, but it's not that bad. unless you lack any patience at all.
Error 404: Signature not found.
GT: dragnridr
Lord_plague 1 month ago#8
dragnhuntr666 posted...
It's better to just finish what you have, and play through all the story. Not playing through the story locks you into whatever side choices your character is on. Some choices, you may want LS or DS on. Plus skipping out, you might miss some armor you might like for customization. Correlia is a slog at the end, but it's not that bad. unless you lack any patience at all.

Well i really should do The quests, but i really do not have any patience.
Just wish you could skip some missions is all, (or flying would be nice)

Nemo immortalis est
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: The Old Republic
  3. Skipping the main campaign question for the expansion.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A