• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: The Old Republic
  3. Looking to come back starting new and fresh.
Shipwreck8_18 5 months ago#1
I haven't played since year 2 of this game, and ill admit this game was awesome but hard to find people to game with. Does ANyone still mess with this game, I'm looking to come back on a fresh new account.
WynnSilvergaze 5 months ago#2
Lots of people still playing, especially after it launched on Steam. Just be prepared that steam launch also messed up the GTN pricing. Sitting on 2b credits back in the day was crazy, but nowadays it's small potatoes since a lot of stuff costs half a billion, especially if it's a popular CM armor set -- or black/black dye lol.

So trying to play free to play or preferred and buying the unlocks via GTN will be next to impossible as most people put the account restriction unlocks on there for higher than a non-subs credit cap.
taito2000 5 months ago#3
I got back into it recently too.
"His name sounds like a name for a woman's monthly visitor" - Ryan Mac on The Amazing Red
Torvar72 2 months ago#4
I haven't played this game in over a year.But unless you are a sub be prepared to have everything locked under a pay wall. So they can nickel and dime you to death.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: The Old Republic
  3. Looking to come back starting new and fresh.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A