• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: The Old Republic
  3. New expansion announced.
StarWarsfan1984 6 months ago#1
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/WQYB2SU6H1g" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-7130-8907-3319
Xbox Live: Jerebear84
WarGreymon77 6 months ago#2
Anybody got plans to switch combat styles in 7.0? The fact that you can't just switch weapons is a buzzkill for me, but...

I'm considering changing my gunslinger and sniper to "dps vanguard". Or... an agent with a jetpack... hmm...
Creator of the official Digimon: Digital Monsters community board!
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1430-digimon-digital-monsters
revan193 6 months ago#3
I think you will only be able to change weapons and maybe choose skills again for your characters, that's it.
WynnSilvergaze 6 months ago#4
seems like a fluff expansion if that's one of the major selling points. it would still require a new character to be leveled to get the full 'experience' out of it. Ohhhhh i'm a guardian with the shadow kit. Hopefully they retool some or all of the classes. otherwise, it's a 'been there done that' for me at this point having each class and advanced class maxed and in bis gear.
(edited 6 months ago)
revan193 5 months ago#5
Just by curiosity, what Jedi class would suit a Pureblood Sith the best? Knight or Consular?

Because I'm thinking of making one.
JLazarillo 5 months ago#6
revan193 posted...
Just by curiosity, what Jedi class would suit a Pureblood Sith the best? Knight or Consular?

Because I'm thinking of making one.
I have a Pureblood Consular (concept sorta based on an orphan from the war who the Jedi took in) and she's fun.

Knight doesn't really work because there's a minor antagonist who's a Pureblood and has a whole "the Jedi want me dead just because of my race" motive, which is kind of awkward if you're the same race.
Formerly a panda, formerly a carnivore. Now just a guy without a catch phrase.
revan193 5 months ago#7
Oh yeah... I forgot about Lord Praven.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: The Old Republic
  3. New expansion announced.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A