You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: The Old Republic
  3. At what point in the Agent's story do you finally get to...*SPOILERS*
Foxhound3857 11 months ago#1
...kill the Minister of Intelligence for betraying you and using you as a sleeper?

He's absolutely wrong when he says that an Imperial should never be able to threaten a Sith. The Empire needs a balance of that sort specifically to make sure the Sith's power stays in check and they don't threaten to rule everything.
You only need to hang mean bastards.
But MEAN bastards, you NEED to hang.
Foxhound3857 11 months ago#2
I also don't get why people consider the Agent's story to be far and away the best of the eight classes. The 1st and 3rd chapters are good, I'll give it that, but the 2nd chapter with the whole sleeper agent Onatomaphobia trigger was absolute trash writing and made me feel like I had no control whatsoever in a game that is supposed to be all about control in the choices you make. It might have worked better for a movie plot twist, but for a gameplay story, especially an MMO, it was crap.

You only need to hang mean bastards.
But MEAN bastards, you NEED to hang.
revan193 9 months ago#3
Chapter 2 of the Agent story is why to spite the empire who sent me to kill Ardun Kothe and his men, I let all of them live (well, excepted the one on Taris who tried to control me to save his life).
dragnhuntr666 5 months ago#4
I LOVE the Agent story line. I even went so far as to have my Agent secretly join the Republic, and try messing the Imp side up from the inside. I'm still waiting to see how that is going to keep working or if the idea was just just a one and done forgotten thing.
Error 404: Signature not found.
GT: dragnridr
Jordan83 5 months ago#5
Foxhound3857 posted...
I also don't get why people consider the Agent's story to be far and away the best of the eight classes. The 1st and 3rd chapters are good, I'll give it that, but the 2nd chapter with the whole sleeper agent Onatomaphobia trigger was absolute trash writing and made me feel like I had no control whatsoever in a game that is supposed to be all about control in the choices you make. It might have worked better for a movie plot twist, but for a gameplay story, especially an MMO, it was crap.

The Sith Warrior was always my favorite story. Felt like a total badass from start to finish, even when I made light side choices. I always felt mostly in control of the situation, despite being Baras' enforcer at the start...and gained more and more control and authority as the story went on, to the point of becoming The Wrath. Such a cool ride. And the Juggernaut DPS spec was just so aesthetically pleasing with the powersets and ability combos.

1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: The Old Republic
  3. At what point in the Agent's story do you finally get to...*SPOILERS*

GameFAQs Q&A