You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: The Old Republic
  3. Returning since mid KOTFE, some weird things I need explaining.

User Info: Legendary_Musas

Legendary_Musas
5 months ago#1
Since I came back, all of my companions have had their alignments reset and there is absolutely nothing showing up on their interactions page.

Also I'm getting random mounts in my vehicle sections that I cannot use, some are duplicates of themselves.

Is this a known bug?
Pokemon Ultra Sun Team: Incineroar, Starmie, Ampharos, Flygon, Hawlucha, Alolan Ninetails

User Info: Bl00dY_ReApeR

Bl00dY_ReApeR
5 months ago#2
I'm not sure exactly what you mean about the companions but each patches it seems they manage to break something with them. I'm not aware of any major bug right now that would affect all companions. It might also be KotFE since they changed the systems back then and it messes around a lot with companions. It could correct itself once you are done with all chapters are all least the chapter you are on.

The random mounts is a known bug, they are working on it. They are not really in your list but it should not affect the mounts you actually own.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: The Old Republic
  3. Returning since mid KOTFE, some weird things I need explaining.