• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: The Old Republic
  3. What are some things you can't solo in this game?

User Info: Virtrudian

Virtrudian
1 year ago#1
I haven't played this game in a while but I remember wanting to do all of the flashpoints on my own after they made a lot of the content soloable but I want sure if that was actually an option. Can you do any end game content on your own?
I luv u

User Info: JLazarillo

JLazarillo
1 year ago#2
*Some Flashpoints have a solo mode, and some don't. Hammer Station, Athiss, Mandalorian Raiders, Cademimu, Collicoid War Game, Czerka Corporate Labs, Czerka Core Meltdown, Kaon Under Siege, and Lost Island are meant to be done in a team. It's possible that some can be done solo by really hardcore players though. That said, the former 5 don't have any story-related content and the latter 4 do, but only short bits on the Fleet.

*No Operations can be done solo. In these cases, you can't even enter the areas where they are done without a team. Most of them do connect to the story, though they can still be ignored if you don't care about that aspect. Dread Fortress, Dread Palace, and Valley of the Machine Gods are all forced on you via story chains that begin by doing solo content, however. In the case of VotMG in particular, this is part of a main story arc and cannot be ignored at all.

*Similar to Dread Fortress and Dread Palace, the Seeker Droid and Macrobinocular story arcs start out as solo content but their respective final missions require a team. Seeker Droid can be finished solo with certain classes and a lot of luck (and can be done easily with two players), but for Macrobinoculars a team of four is mandatory for one of the puzzles.
Formerly a panda, formerly a carnivore. Now just a guy without a catch phrase.
https://imgtc.com/i/uVS7l1o.jpg

User Info: Virtrudian

Virtrudian
1 year ago#3
Solid info. Thanks
I luv u
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: The Old Republic
  3. What are some things you can't solo in this game?
  • Topic Archived