• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: The Old Republic
  3. SWTOR.COM Login Issues?

User Info: Seteriss

Seteriss
10 years ago#1
Apparently some more emails were sent out about changing passwords. I thought I took care of this a week or so ago when they asked us to conform to EA/Origin security standards.

I have not received an email today about changing my password again though. I can log into Origin just fine but I keep getting Login failed messages on both the SWTOR.COM website and the beta client I used last weekend.

Anyone else running into a similar issue or perhaps has any insight on the matter?

User Info: Blackmon

Blackmon
10 years ago#2
I came here to ask about this.

I got an email about instructions on changing my password. I was wondering if this is legit before i go ahead and change it.
Http://www.Blackmon.com/

User Info: thfisher

thfisher
10 years ago#3
I haven't tried to log in but if this is true then how often are they going to do this?

They seem a bit overboard on security. I pretty much have to answer the security question everytime I log in even if it is from the same computer

User Info: pyber80

pyber80
10 years ago#4
The email should be legit, as they've sent out quite a few already today. I haven't gotten one, but then if they're doing it right, they shouldn't be sending them to people that have already met the requirements after the previous three emails. But if the TC got another one even after complying with the request, then I guess the system is still a little kaput. If you can't gain access again after going through the password reset ordeal, then I'd say its time to do what I did and start hollering at Customer Service.

User Info: Seteriss

Seteriss
10 years ago#5
Yeah, I wasn't expecting an email considering I changed my password awhile back.

I'm just wondering if anyone who hasn't received an email has tried logging in and ran into a login failed wall.

User Info: pyber80

pyber80
10 years ago#6

Yeah, I wasn't expecting an email considering I changed my password awhile back.

I'm just wondering if anyone who hasn't received an email has tried logging in and ran into a login failed wall.

Ah, well I haven't had an email but I've also had no trouble with the site today. I even went and purposely logged out, cleared my cache and went to log back in, just to see if I ran into anything but all has been well on my end so far. I haven't even run across the queue that others have seen today, nor any of the load lag or the need to repeatedly refresh.

User Info: CrosbyOverOvie

CrosbyOverOvie
10 years ago#7
I changed mine today and keep getting login failed

User Info: edarkcloud

edarkcloud
10 years ago#8
I got that e-mail as well, already 3 times for the last 2 weeks, I find this really annoying, I hope this is not going the be the practice to do every week.

I went and try to log in and couldn't so when they sent that e-mail they have already reseted the password and couldn't go in so I had to reset it, what a pain.

User Info: SuperSaiyanNeo

SuperSaiyanNeo
10 years ago#9

I had to switch broswers Fire Fox wouldn't let me log in but Chrome worked fine .

User Info: The_Widow_Maker

The_Widow_Maker
10 years ago#10
The email is legit, I just changed mine and I'm on the website loggin ATM. The website has alot of high traffic right now.
You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: The Old Republic
  3. SWTOR.COM Login Issues?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A