• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop
  3. Finally done it, the real guide to unlocking everything.

User Info: darkhisham

darkhisham
7 years ago#1
GameFAQs wont let me change the cheats section with the horribly wrong and inaccurate entries, so I decided to post the real way to unlocking everything in the game, nobody cares anymore but still it's better to have the info.

Apocalypse Frank: Kill 53,594 Zombies. (The number of population of Willamette)

Arthur Boxers: Beat the game without dying.

Bikini Outfit: Beat the game with an A ranking.

Bionic Commando: Get an S rank on all missions. (The reason everyone thought it required two playthroughs is because everyone got all S's when they had better weapons alas the second time around)

Chicago Typewriter: Beat the game under 10 hours. (explanation: in the real DR every 2 hours equals a day ingame, in the Wii version we play for 5 days, do the math)

Police Cap: Save all 40 survivors, stop Ronald and Kindell from escaping.

Roll Outfit: Beat the game with an S Ranking (impossible to achieve on easy, the highest rank you can get on easy is A, I know because I maxed all the other areas but I still got an A).

School Uniform: Complete all 24 missions.

Small Mixer: Beat the game and it will become available at Cletus's shop.

Special Forces Boots: Beat the game on Hard.

Special Forces Uniform: Beat the game on Hard.

White Hat: Clear the game with 100% Item Usage. (Guns count, you also need to use all versions i.e. you need to use the Handgun, Red9 AND Blacktail)

There we go, somebody had to do it, my debts to society are over.
GT: The Nightdream
PSN/Steam ID: The_Nightdream
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop
  3. Finally done it, the real guide to unlocking everything.
  • Topic Archived