• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop
  3. Hey does anyone know where I can find pictures or videos of exclusive outfits?

User Info: superdoh

superdoh
7 years ago#1
I seen pictures of how the bikini and Bionic Commando Costumes look like thanks to news articles about the game. I've yet to see though pics or costumes of the School Uniform, Apocolypse Frank, Roll outfit, Mall Employee Uniform (which I assume it's that blue jacket with Willemette in yellow font on the back) and especially the Kung Fu outfit. (Is it a White sleeveless Gi that makes you look like Ryu? lol ) Thanks.
GT: Silverway

User Info: darkhisham

darkhisham
7 years ago#2
I think the kung fu outfit doesn't exist, it's the school outfit.
GT: The Nightdream
PSN/Steam ID: The_Nightdream

User Info: superdoh

superdoh
7 years ago#3
my mistake; the willemete mall employee uniform isn't exclusive. I've unlocked recently on the 360 verison for getting transmissionary. I still want to know what the school, kung-fu, apocolypse frank and roll outfit looks like.
GT: Silverway

User Info: darkhisham

darkhisham
7 years ago#4
The kung fu outfit doesn't exist, it's the school outfit, the school outfit mmm has a kanji on the back, it's blue and you wear a bandana.

The Roll outfit is from megaman.

Apocalypse Frank looks like Chris Warrior from Resident evil 5 and has a mohawk.
GT: The Nightdream
PSN/Steam ID: The_Nightdream
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop
  3. Hey does anyone know where I can find pictures or videos of exclusive outfits?
  • Topic Archived