• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop
  3. Maintenance Tunnel Key *minor spoilers*

User Info: Hiroshi_Mishima

Hiroshi_Mishima
8 years ago#1
I looked through a lot of the threads here, checked the Answers question, and even the freaking Dead Rising Wiki, and still can't find anything about this on the Wii version.

Basically, is it even IN the Wii version, and if so, how and when do you get it? I'm on Case 7 already, and I've not been able to find it. Actually, I can't even do anything in the tunnels except drive around pointlessly killing zombies. Even when you're able to get out and look around for the bombs, you can't get out at that spot in the middle of the tunnels, so you can't go looking for the key.

Does the opportunity to grab it show up later on?

Hiroshi_Mishima
8 years ago#2
So, during Case 8, I was able to go into the middle area and meet up with Brad. But even though I looked all over the room and the open section by the door, I didn't find the key anywhere. I'm going to assume, therefore, that it isn't in this version.

It would've been nice to see it mentioned in some of the various "Differences" threads, but I didn't see it anywhere.

Hiroshi_Mishima
8 years ago#3
Well, I beat the game, and never found the tunnel key, so I guess I'm correct in my assumption that it doesn't exist on the Wii version. Oh well.

I really liked the Wii version, it was far better than the original in a lot of ways. But it does have 3 problems... 1) Zombies reappear WAY too fast, almost ridiculously so at times. 2) You can't get different endings. And 3) it seemed like there was a lot less voice acting, which is a shame, because that was a nice part of the original.

But I sure as hell don't miss the gods-damned timer. :/
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop
  3. Maintenance Tunnel Key *minor spoilers*
  • Topic Archived