• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop
  3. ATT: new guys 2 this game. come 2 me

User Info: DiceAura273

DiceAura273
8 years ago#21
Where I can find the Battle Axe?! I only found it in the Antique Store DURING the mission where a survivor is hiding in there. Its wierd, I prefer the Small Chainsaw, Katana, and Cultlist Sword over the axe, I just got to know about it. Guess Im just stubborn. ^-^' It could only be avalable after the mission though I havent really check yet! -_-'

PS I found out that Molotov Cocktails distract/kill Zombie Poodles (if there not right in front of you)! v^-^
That my opinion. Dont like it? Too bad its there!

DiceAura273
8 years ago#22
Im not used to using the Saw Blades, guess there extrmely difficult! ^-^' But how useful are they? Are they very affective agaist Psycos, "Psyco Zombie Clones", The Cult, and The Special Forces?

PS Thanks for helping me before!

User Info: MEGAMANDANTHEMN

MEGAMANDANTHEMN
8 years ago#23
I've been doing pretty good (got small chainsaw in the security room along with a couple outfits) and I can tell the most annoying battle is going to be coming up soon.... "The Convict Mini-Game Battle"! Any tips? idk wat your talking about

What is the Chicago Typewriter? like a ak 47
PSS If you got hit with The Cult's KO powder, does it count as death? no they capsure you. you end up in a warehouse naked all your food is gone and you have 2 kill a bunch of cult members 2 get the key 2 get out and you will end up in the park.
---
Where I can find the Battle Axe?! I only found it in the Antique Store DURING the mission where a survivor is hiding in there. Its wierd, I prefer the Small Chainsaw, Katana, and Cultlist Sword over the axe, I just got to know about it. Guess Im just stubborn. ^-^' It could only be avalable after the mission though I havent really check yet! -_-' (cgheck out the maps here. they tell you where every wapon is)

PS I found out that Molotov Cocktails distract/kill Zombie Poodles (if there not right in front of you)! v^-^

---
.....i farted........^^
vist me on chatango http://wwwmegadandude.chatango.com/

MEGAMANDANTHEMN
8 years ago#24
well dice they basically save your ammo. they can cut your oponents in half or behead them it takes a while 2 et used 2 the aiming. mothy cocktails are best for pyscos
.....i farted........^^

DiceAura273
8 years ago#25
I was talking about the mission "Prisoners". Ya' know where you have to push the coorespoding buttons to kill/avoid the 3 escaped convicts in the jeep. I didnt really know what to call the mission when I did the posts. ^-^' I did beat it (after 3 resets -_-', I will get those heart boxers!)

PS Is it possible for your survivors to stay if you got the call that one of your suvivors is trying to convince every other survivor in the room that help isnt comin', while your in the middle of the time bomb case where Carlito is planning to blow up the mall?

MEGAMANDANTHEMN
8 years ago#26
o thats the fat guy whos always hungry. yea pick up lots of food after case 5.2 then go into one of the places where the surivors are. the guy you saved from the mission resterant man whos always hungry is that guy. you have 2 talk 2 him and give him a bunch of food you have on you. then he won't do it and you will save survors.
.....i farted........^^

DiceAura273
8 years ago#27
No..,its not fatty. Its the guy in the Tux. Hes the guy you find close to the entrence to the North Plaza (Lesure Park Entrence Point) with a shotgun (not the "Shotgun Trio", hes all alone). All you have to do is talk to him after he snaps but I got the message during the Case...7 I think... (the time bombs in the Parkway Case).

DiceAura273
8 years ago#28
I know this is a dumb question (to someone who knows guns, unlike me) but, whats an AK-47?

MEGAMANDANTHEMN
8 years ago#29
idk about that. that never happended. check the faqs i guess. the chicago type writer or tommy gun is another word for it. its common in iraq terrouristum. its basically a old fashion machine gun with clips. its partly made of wood i think.
.....i farted........^^

DiceAura273
8 years ago#30
So the Chicago Typewritter falls under the "Machine Gun Pistol" Ammo catogory? Hm... is it any good? I mean is it "useful" (in my terms) like the Rifles and Shotguns.
I mean, if I see a huge crowd of zombies or. a zombie parrot/poodle, Im using a Shotgun weapon, Molotov Cocktails or, if Im desprate, a Queen.
If I notice a "Zombie Psyco Clone" or, hear a Zombie Parrot, Im using a Rifle to snipe it.
Any other time Im using a Melee Weapon, Saw Blade, or/and Cooking Oil.

(I dont even use the Killer 7 I have sitting in my inventory. I dont sell it because it fells almost like a prize...Since ya' know theres a whole method to getting it for the first time)
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop
  3. ATT: new guys 2 this game. come 2 me
  • Topic Archived