• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop
  3. ATT: new guys 2 this game. come 2 me

User Info: DiceAura273

DiceAura273
8 years ago#11
.....um... I need help... I plan on getting this game (hopefully tomarrow). I have only seen gameplay videos on Youtube and I am looking for ANY tips you can give me!
That my opinion. Dont like it? Too bad its there!

User Info: rockerdood64

rockerdood64
8 years ago#12

if they come looking 4 help then i will be here. why don't you post on your topic then?

Because it's purged, which means nobody can post in it or bump it anymore.

.....um... I need help... I plan on getting this game (hopefully tomarrow). I have only seen gameplay videos on Youtube and I am looking for ANY tips you can give me!

Sure. Always keep a fast weapon on hand, and be sure to memorize which button switches to which gun. Also, try to complete the missions as fast as you can.
Cooler than Freddie Jackson sippin' a milkshake in a snowstorm

User Info: MEGAMANDANTHEMN

MEGAMANDANTHEMN
8 years ago#13
rocket dude. do you still even have this game? @dice well its always good 2 keep a good fast sub weapon. like a sword and swing as much as you want. you also need 2 work on your aiming the remote skills. though you begin with no guns there plenty of sub weapons you can pick up and use 2 kill the zombies. like a metal bar. the bat and golf club take a extra second to swing. the battle axe takes like 2 seconds 2 swing by then a zombie comes and hurts you. WATCH OUT FOR THE RUNNING ZOMBIES!!! YOU CAN HEAR THEM COMING FROM BEHIND YOU!!!! btw the more zombies you kill with the many different weapons the more PP you get. and the more level ups you get. memorize the icons. and save some money for later. you can also use saw blades. throw em at the zombies and they cut in half. but it takes a while 2 figure out how 2 aim them. cooking oil you can also throw at them. idk why it kills them. that part never amde sense. but the zombies trip and fall and die. you can also hear other furture enemys wth specail attacks in the area. when you do find em and take em down b4 they see you and attck. lemme know when you get futher in the game. hope you enjoy
.....i farted........^^
vist me on chatango http://wwwmegadandude.chatango.com/

rockerdood64
8 years ago#14
Yes. I got this game two days after it came out. When did you get it?

Also, you get a gun fairly early on. However, you don't get a golf club or a battle axe for a while.

And if I recall correctly, cooking oil makes the ground slippery. You can also use it in some drink mixes, although I may be mistaken.

DiceAura273
8 years ago#15
Cooking Oil kills Zombies? Wierd. Thx! I'll ask here if I need any more help!

DiceAura273
8 years ago#16
I was looking at the "Cheats" section and I saw that you can unlock the "Roll Outfit" lol but which Roll?
<Please dont put up a picture, the next time I'll be reading this I'll be on the Wii's Internet Channel and wont be able to copy and paste links>

MEGAMANDANTHEMN
8 years ago#17
@rocket dude you can't use cooking oil in any mixes. but the slipery floor does kill them. the way your making it sounds like its been a while since you played the game.
@dice idk i never got that
.....i farted........^^

MEGAMANDANTHEMN
8 years ago#18
rockerdood64
Posted 11/6/2010 11:04:28 AM
message detail Yes. I got this game two days after it came out. When did you get it?

Also, you get a gun fairly early on. However, you don't get a golf club or a battle axe for a while.

And if I recall correctly, cooking oil makes the ground slippery. You can also use it in some drink mixes, although I may be mistaken.

im talking about exactly when the zombies start coming and you have 2 kill them. you do get few clubs you can pick up but you don;t get any guns til the first case
.....i farted........^^

rockerdood64
8 years ago#19

I was looking at the "Cheats" section and I saw that you can unlock the "Roll Outfit" lol but which Roll?
<Please dont put up a picture, the next time I'll be reading this I'll be on the Wii's Internet Channel and wont be able to copy and paste links>

It's Roll from Mega Man.

DiceAura273
8 years ago#20
I've been doing pretty good (got small chainsaw in the security room along with a couple outfits) and I can tell the most annoying battle is going to be coming up soon.... "The Convict Mini-Game Battle"! Any tips?

PS What is the Chicago Typewriter? An outfit? A weapon? An item that does something else?

PSS If you got hit with The Cult's KO powder, does it count as a death?
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop
  3. ATT: new guys 2 this game. come 2 me
  • Topic Archived