• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii Sports Resort
  3. Anybody play this anymore

User Info: waluigi4mvp

waluigi4mvp
7 years ago#1
Just wondering
Brawl FC 3910-0488-7513
Pkmn Black FC 1162 9651 2501

User Info: Lord_Onyx48

Lord_Onyx48
7 years ago#2
Not me. *Looks around*
And judging by the graveyard that is this board, not many people do.
Currently playing: SSX(PS3)
Gonna get later: Tales of the Abyss(3DS), Tales of Graces f, and KH3D

User Info: Azrael_2

Azrael_2
7 years ago#3
I just got it.
Official intarnet winnar!!! of the 1986 Peppercorn Derby
YOUR JUST JELOUS BECAUSE HOW PRETTIE I AM.

User Info: sykesm

sykesm
7 years ago#4
Occasionally, a couple of times a month.
LoTRO-Rrys/Hobbit/75 Guardian/Westfold Master Scholar/Silverlode/Runes and Relics/
Lead, follow or get the hell out of the way!

User Info: Justinps2hero

Justinps2hero
7 years ago#5
Just got it today, been a big fan of wii sports both with the nippers & without so I know this will be good.

User Info: PikanRikan

PikanRikan
7 years ago#6
I have renewed interest in this game lately. I've been trying to earn as many stamps as I can across most events (cycling does not interest me at all).

Plus, the wife and I play a round of the golf game about once a week so yes, I still play this game regularly.

User Info: Nirvanas_Nox

Nirvanas_Nox
6 years ago#7
yeah i like to do sword duels on a daily basis. tis fun for hours. i stopped table tennis though. akira pisses me the hell off..
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that kupo.

User Info: Shamrock99

Shamrock99
6 years ago#8
I'll be playing this in like 2014 or so once I get caught up in my backlog. By then everyone will be nearly done with their Wii U's.
My Backloggery: http://www.backloggery.com/Kajicat

User Info: Gunbladelad

Gunbladelad
6 years ago#9
I only got this myself a couple of days ago, so it's a matter of messing about with it for a while.

I do admit that the Bowling seems smoother than the version on Wii Sports itself. (come to think of it, Bowling's the only real reason to play Wii Sports itself, lol...)
Where logic won't work - I will
PAL Gamers unite - http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/277-pal-gaming

User Info: Shamrock99

Shamrock99
6 years ago#10
Gunbladelad posted...
I only got this myself a couple of days ago, so it's a matter of messing about with it for a while.

I do admit that the Bowling seems smoother than the version on Wii Sports itself. (come to think of it, Bowling's the only real reason to play Wii Sports itself, lol...)

You should get into golf and frisbee golf. I could drink some beers and play those for a while by myself if I had to.
My Backloggery: http://www.backloggery.com/Kajicat
  1. Boards
  2. Wii Sports Resort
  3. Anybody play this anymore
  • Topic Archived