• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii Sports Resort
  3. White balloons - daytime & evening

User Info: Jaseyrae1207

Jaseyrae1207
8 years ago#1
I only have 5 more white balloons left; 3 during the day and 2 during the evening

For both times of day, I checked the lighthouse, wedge island, the town, the grotto, the tunnels, the beach, behind the castle, the blimp, the sea caddy, the mini islands, extreme canoist, and all groups of boats on the water (such as the cable inspectors or the whale watchers or the sport fishers)

any ideas?? it's driving me crazy lol

User Info: veniceparrish

veniceparrish
8 years ago#2
I felt the same way. You think that last balloon is hiding in some remote, hidden spot, but, in truth, with the exception of the caves and tunnels, and even those are right there for you to see, ALL the balloons are right out in the open and easy to see. When I found my last balloons in each time of day, I shocked myself as to how I could've possibly missed them because they were sitting right out in blatantly obvious places. You just have to keep at it over and over again and very systematically fly over every single inch and keep your eyes open. Sometimes it helps to fly over areas and use your look down on the plus button. That's how I found my last few.

User Info: veniceparrish

veniceparrish
8 years ago#3
I felt the same way. You think that last balloon is hiding in some remote, hidden spot, but, in truth, with the exception of the caves and tunnels, and even those are right there for you to see, ALL the balloons are right out in the open and easy to see. When I found my last balloons in each time of day, I shocked myself as to how I could've possibly missed them because they were sitting right out in blatantly obvious places. You just have to keep at it over and over again and very systematically fly over every single inch and keep your eyes open. Sometimes it helps to fly over areas and use your look down on the plus button. That's how I found my last few.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii Sports Resort
  3. White balloons - daytime & evening
  • Topic Archived