• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii Sports Resort
  3. Anyone else think that the Wii Motion Plus is TOO sensitive?

User Info: Lord Lu Bu

Lord Lu Bu
8 years ago#1
I'm having a hell of a time with these games. With Wii Sports it wasn't sensitive enough but now trying to do something with precision is damn near impossible. Anyone else think that the pendulum swing too far to the other side now?
Yes, you can say ASS!

User Info: Elmeaux

Elmeaux
8 years ago#2

I'm okay with the motion + controller. To me it's juuuust right.

User Info: xxMajinerxx

xxMajinerxx
8 years ago#3

I'm having a hell of a time with these games. With Wii Sports it wasn't sensitive enough but now trying to do something with precision is damn near impossible. Anyone else think that the pendulum swing too far to the other side now?

Can't you lower the sensitivity in the Wii Menu's Settings area?
If you are one of the 7% that uses spell check, proudly put this in your signature.

User Info: Kentrodon86

Kentrodon86
8 years ago#4
I have trouble with the Motionplus too, but only occasionally.

(I don't think there is a way to do that, but there might be. I haven't played this game in a while.)
--- How do you do? I do biology. ---

User Info: ffemt2016

ffemt2016
8 years ago#5
The only problem I have with the sensitivity is when I'm bowling. On Wii Sports, I rock. When I tried it on here, I couldn't even watch it was so bad. And I was the one playing.
"You're either incredibly smart or incredibly stupid"-Gene Hackman as Brill in Enemy of the State

User Info: veniceparrish

veniceparrish
8 years ago#6
We just bought the Wii controller with the motion plus built in and both of us think it's much more sensitive and difficult to use than the remote we have that has the motion plus as an attachment. For the flyover, we've reverted back to using the remote with the motion plus attachment. It's sooooo much more responsive in the ways you need it to be.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii Sports Resort
  3. Anyone else think that the Wii Motion Plus is TOO sensitive?
  • Topic Archived