Missing money

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: DeadFrank

DeadFrank
7 years ago#1
Weird thing seems to have happened, I started the game, synced my stats, then started a replay mission. I finished it and returned to what I thought was the main game but my wallet which had been at about $2.9 million (mainly from drug trading) was at $0.

Am I missing something or does your money just get reset when you do a replay mission (it was the first one I'd tried). I'm not that bothered since I've already got to 100% but it would be nice to get it back if possible. Any help would be appreciated.

User Info: light_rock_zz

light_rock_zz
7 years ago#2
The following occurs due to the sequence of actions done, to my knowledge:

1. You replayed the first mission by "Wu" Kenny Lee, Yu Jian.
2. You ran through the whole mission successfully, but...
3. When the mission is about to terminate (After all that introduction to your safehouse), you went inside your safehouse, and then later came out.
4. Therefore, when you exit, the mission will terminate, and you return to normal play, realizing that you have $0 and no drugs left in your stash box.

So, the next time you replay Yu Jian, don't go inside your safehouse at the end of the mission and you should be okay.

User Info: DeadFrank

DeadFrank
7 years ago#3
Thanks for the tip.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived