I feel dumb (regarding Ammunation)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
  3. I feel dumb (regarding Ammunation)

User Info: DruciferBriggs

DruciferBriggs
7 years ago#1
I played through the DS version and just recently got the iPod Touch version so the other day I was playing through and recognized I was getting close to the end of the main missions and I tried to order something from Ammunation but the damn thing kept saying "Application cannot initialize" or something like that. I had no idea why it said that because I was certain you got access to the online ordering site pretty early in the game but I decided to play some more. A couple more missions later and I realized I still didn't have it but going into my e-mails and searching for all e-mails from Ammunations brought up an e-mail they sent me which was basically a tutorial for their online site.

I know this was a dumb mistake on my part but you would think they would try and force the tutorial on gamers which would make it unavoidable or even if they marked the e-mail as "Important". I wonder what would happen if you deleted the e-mail without clicking the link first???
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
  3. I feel dumb (regarding Ammunation)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
100% Completion Listthegoatofmendez18712/27 11:07PM