• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Origins
  3. Kill Trian or not?
Bat22 6 months ago#1
Purely subjective.

I'm planning on playing a Noble who is really torn when faced with Trian's apparent treachery, but does he cave in to fear or stand by his brother? Is he banished for a crime he did not commit, only to "rectify that" when he legit fratricides Bhelen? Or does he kill Trian out of self-defense, and is totally deliberate with Bhelen? Yeah, Bhelen's going down either way.
Distant_Rainbow 6 months ago#2
It's your character, choose whatever you want to fit however you envision him.

Just like how you've already decided to kill Bhelen no matter what.
Link meets Fire Emblem in CYOA: Tales of Elibe! Come read, and find out what happens! Click below!
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/468480-fire-emblem/77111212
Brother Maynard 6 months ago#3
Trian ends up dead regardless of your decision, so do you want a double fratricide or just a single? And that's purely a roleplay decision. It sounds like the noble you've constructed in the brief description here wants Trian's side of the story. This means you wouldn't immediately commit to murder without diplomacy, and instead, Bhelen will frame you for it. But you're the one who needs to be happy with the decisions, so act accordingly. :)
SageOfLife 2 months ago#4
I prefer killing Trian in self-defense. I feel it makes Aeducan a more complex character.
Get your f*#%*!% foot off my neck, then we'll talk tolerance. - David Gerrold
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Origins
  3. Kill Trian or not?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A