• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Origins
  3. Urn of Sacred Ashes companions
Useless_Mooch 11 years ago#1
The guardian at the temple asks your companions a question before you begin the gauntlet. Who was the woman he was talking about with Zev? And can anyone direct me to a transcript online so I dont have to keep redoing it to see other companions questions? Thanks in advance.
Random Lightning Strike > You
Well that's life...
Nocterayne 11 years ago#2
I'm going to post some spoilers, so if you don't want to read them, don't. But I don't really know if there is a transcript for this game, as it would be very hard to make... sorry.

SPOILERS

From the Dragon Age Wikia:

"In time, if the Warden has garnered a high approval rating with Zevran, he will reveal the specifics of some of his missions as a Crow. The last job he performed in Antiva was to be carried out with the assistance of his fellow assassins, Taliesen and Rinna. Zevran explains that he had become genuinely smitten with Rinna in a way that directly conflicted with his assassin training. But as the trio planned their attack, Taliesen learned that Rinna had accepted a bribe from their mark and was planning to betray them. Zevran watched Taliesen kill the traitor, callously mocking her pleas of innocence and dying declarations of her love for him, and the two men carried out the mission on their own. Only after their target was dead did they discover the real source of their victim's information, which in turn proved Rinna had been telling the truth. Heartbroken and disgusted by his actions, Zevran returned to the Crows and made a bid for what many believed was a suicide mission: kill any remaining Grey Wardens in Ferelden. He took the job expecting to die at the hands of legendary heroes, only to have his would-be killers show him the mercy he had not given Rinna. This is brought up by the Guardian, who will ask Zevran if he feels remorse for her murder."
ACNL: 1779-0280-6585
Panoply from Geffen
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Origins
  3. Urn of Sacred Ashes companions
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A