• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: guy12345

guy12345
4 months ago#1
Wondering if yinz all can help me with this....I am doing the whole Orzamar story and looking for that sweet ass paragon, Branka and I found her journal and I'm supposed to go to the Dead trenches but...I can't find it? I didn't see any entrance to it from around that queen spider boss I fought right before the journal. And there is nothing on my deep roads map or that I can see in Caridian cross. Help?

Also, since it seems to shame to make a whole new post just on that...I have to ask: does Alistari suck? He has by far died the most of my characters. My guy has barely died, my dog is like an invincible warmest and Morrigan also is a badass. Sten, Leilana and Alistair have died (or "gotten injuries") many times, but Alistair by far the most among them. Am I equipping him badly or does he just suck?

User Info: guy12345

guy12345
3 months ago#2
I figured it out, there is a really skinny, very missable little passageway in the area where you defeated that queen spider. I went back walking around cardigan cross for like 2 hours looking fruitlessly lol. Well I'm off to the next part
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A