• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Origins
  3. Does the money glitch work ?

User Info: blackthunder329

blackthunder329
4 months ago#11
n1triplehfan posted...
just want to say , I got it down finally and working for me . Thanks a lot for your help man . Respect !!!!

You're welcome. If you want easy experience, once you get to Lothering, make an infinite amount of traps by purchasing Trap Triggers from the shop, make the traps, and then sell them to Allison.
PSN Name Black-Thunder-3
There are cheats for pc games??- cheatermaster

User Info: JaycPyro

JaycPyro
4 months ago#12
blackthunder329 posted...
You're welcome. If you want easy experience, once you get to Lothering, make an infinite amount of traps by purchasing Trap Triggers from the shop, make the traps, and then sell them to Allison.

oh ok sweet I’ll check that out . What store ? Is it that guy that is charging a lot for his stuff ?
SpiderBoy
(edited 4 months ago)

blackthunder329
4 months ago#13
n1triplehfan posted...
oh ok sweet I’ll check that out . What store ? Is it that guy that is charging a lot for his stuff ?

Not the guy. Allison is standing next to the houses just across the path from the tents (where they ask you to make medicine), and to the left (if on the main road through Lothering) of the shop where you meet Leliana.
PSN Name Black-Thunder-3

blackthunder329
4 months ago#14
This will help you understand where to go.

https://youtu.be/TDWs0ZbbgXY
PSN Name Black-Thunder-3

JaycPyro
4 months ago#15
This will help you understand where to go.

https://youtu.be/TDWs0ZbbgXY

oh ok yeah I remember her . When I finish this play through I’ll start another and try it out . Thanks .
The spider of the flame

blackthunder329
4 months ago#16
n1triplehfan posted...
oh ok yeah I remember her . When I finish this play through I’ll start another and try it out . Thanks .

Be warned that it does take a little bit to level up through this method. But a few hours here compared to many hours in the game, which would you prefer?
PSN Name Black-Thunder-3

JaycPyro
4 months ago#17
Be warned that it does take a little bit to level up through this method. But a few hours here compared to many hours in the game, which would you prefer?

yeah ur right, I’ll prolly give me a little edge , not go completely over board but just enough to give me an edge
The spider of the flame
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Origins
  3. Does the money glitch work ?
  • Topic Closed

GameFAQs Q&A