• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Zadios765

Zadios765
7 months ago#1
On the psn store for the ultimate edition
Be excellent to each other...Party on Dudes-wise words of Bill and Ted
Officially enlisted in the United States Marine Corps

User Info: c_s_tadsen

c_s_tadsen
7 months ago#2
I can't use the PSN store without it crashing mid-search on my old, battered PS3 anymore. On Amazon it's about $35; I'm willing to hazard a guess that on PSN it will be at least that much, if not more- Sony almost never drops the price of digital editions unless it's for a short-term sale.

An option that you might have open to you is looking into local pawn shops. I live in a pretty rural area (there's about 135,000 people spread across some 3,500 square miles) and still managed to get a decent library... Of the 70 or so PS3 games I have on disc, probably 50 came from local pawn shops and I've not had a problem with any of them. (The rest are mostly from Amazon, with 2-3 from Craig's List.)
<(0.0<) <(0.0)^ ^(0.0)^ ^(0.0)> (>0.0)>==============O
"Kirby... Ka... Me... Ha... Me... HAAAAA!!!!!!"

Zadios765
7 months ago#3
c_s_tadsen posted...
I can't use the PSN store without it crashing mid-search on my old, battered PS3 anymore. On Amazon it's about $35; I'm willing to hazard a guess that on PSN it will be at least that much, if not more- Sony almost never drops the price of digital editions unless it's for a short-term sale.

An option that you might have open to you is looking into local pawn shops. I live in a pretty rural area (there's about 135,000 people spread across some 3,500 square miles) and still managed to get a decent library... Of the 70 or so PS3 games I have on disc, probably 50 came from local pawn shops and I've not had a problem with any of them. (The rest are mostly from Amazon, with 2-3 from Craig's List.)
I actually saw it at GameStop for $15 thank you for the relatively quick answer considering the state of the board

c_s_tadsen
7 months ago#4
No worries, mate. Glad you found a copy for a decent price! 👍

Zadios765
7 months ago#5
c_s_tadsen posted...
No worries, mate. Glad you found a copy for a decent price! 👍
What class should I play I beat the game a while back as a warrior sword and board type im kinda thinking of going mage this time

User Info: sano83

sano83
7 months ago#6
Going mage is fun!
Plus you get some sweet choises with nice dialog that ties up nicely to the origin.

I still like rogue Human or Warrior Dwarf Noble better, but it is still fun.
VS}FFT}FF IX=DA:O}FF V=CC=PE2}FF VIII=FF XII=ME3=CT=PE}Crysis II}FF III}FF VII}Crysis I}SCII}ME:A}SC}FF X=FF IV}FF VI}FFX-2TLM}FFX-2
[Insufficient Vespene Gas.]

User Info: MurphysGhost

MurphysGhost
7 months ago#7
Arcane Warrior mage if you want to be an absolutely super powered tank by mid-game.

Lack of lock-picking aside, Mage is definitely the most flexible class in the game.
"The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of ****." - Mike Tyson

c_s_tadsen
7 months ago#8
Mage really is great fun, it's a walking grenade and the pin is already pulled - and if there's two in the party with Haste active, it's a crazy turbo button. I only have two gripes about Mage... First (and biggest) is that I like to be in the thick of the action, and until you can access the Arcane Warrior skill that lets you wear heavy armor Mages are too squishy for that. The other thing is, Mage has my least favourite intro section; having done it so many times, it just feels tedious now.

A dual-wield Rogue can also be tons of fun, especially if you invest enough in Strength to dual-wield an axe or sword in each hand instead of just daggers. A Rogue that has a Veshialle with good runes in each hand... So. Much. DAMAGE. If the Mage is a grenade, the DW Rogue is a sniper rifle. Rogues are a trifle squishy, but not too bad- and you should be using Stealth a lot anyway for getting those tasty high-damage backstabs.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A