• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Origins
  3. Who should I use for my a****** run? (Spoilers)

User Info: Zoth

Zoth
1 year ago#1
I plan on streaming the game in a couple weeks, but was wondering who I should use for my a****** run.

The plans to start as a human noble, and become king while being a dick throughout most of the game (like in redcliff castle sacrifice the wife to send someone in, then make a deal with the demon ect)

Also have all the dlc if that matters.

Zoth
1 year ago#2
Oh also, can Allister be hardened and you still become king?

User Info: Distant_Rainbow

Distant_Rainbow
1 year ago#3
Zoth posted...
(like in redcliff castle sacrifice the wife to send someone in, then make a deal with the demon ect)

You can't do that if you're a Human Noble. Only Mages get to deal with the demon since everyone else always rejects any deal.

Oh also, can Allister be hardened and you still become king?

You should have no problems doing this, as long as you don't have Alistair duel and kill Loghain.
Link meets Fire Emblem in CYOA: Tales of Elibe! Come read, and find out what happens! Click below!
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/468480-fire-emblem/77111212

Zoth
1 year ago#4
Distant_Rainbow posted...
You can't do that if you're a Human Noble. Only Mages get to deal with the demon since everyone else always rejects any deal.

Really? I thought they still had the option to. Not gonna lie though, I did a goody two shoes run my first playthrough, so i turned the demon down with morgan. Though it's been years, so I don't remember well.

You should have no problems doing this, as long as you don't have Alistair duel and kill Loghain.
Okay, if i duel him, and then hal Alistair

User Info: pfh1001

pfh1001
9 months ago#5
Morrigan & Zevran seem like pretty obvious choices to take as companions.

User Info: MurphysGhost

MurphysGhost
7 months ago#6
Shale!
"The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of ****." - Mike Tyson
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Origins
  3. Who should I use for my a****** run? (Spoilers)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A