• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Origins
  3. I love this game...

User Info: LORDVADER110

LORDVADER110
1 year ago#11
Teddybearsolid posted...
Doesn't bother me. Just started tomight, and played through Lothering. I've got no complaints.

Lol. I finished the whole game many years ago. Ultimate edition I had.

The lag is annoying , i really dont understand why they fixed 360 version and left the ps3 version broken.

Does it stil lag on ps now?
Feel the power of the dark side. You smart mouths.

User Info: Teddybearsolid

Teddybearsolid
1 year ago#12
LORDVADER110 posted...
Lol. I finished the whole game many years ago. Ultimate edition I had.

The lag is annoying , i really dont understand why they fixed 360 version and left the ps3 version broken.

Does it stil lag on ps now?
Playing right now.

Yes. Plenty lag. Still, not enough to spoil the fun.
Grey Warden of Ferelden, Commander Shepard of the Alliance, Dragonborn of Skyrim, yadda yadda... Look, kid, I've been around the block.

User Info: wilfreda

wilfreda
1 year ago#13
I came back to this game recently and finally got the platinum a few days ago. Only took me seven years! (I didn't start playing it until a few years after it came out, obviously.) I think it's held up well, it's just as fun as I remembered. Now finishing Awakening, which I'd never played before, and am enjoying that too. Not sure if I'll do any more of the DLC before I go onto DA2.
my Persona 4: Golden complete costume gallery: http://flic.kr/s/aHsjAyDFtL (party spoilers possible)

Teddybearsolid
1 year ago#14
@wilfreda posted...
I came back to this game recently and finally got the platinum a few days ago. Only took me seven years! (I didn't start playing it until a few years after it came out, obviously.) I think it's held up well, it's just as fun as I remembered. Now finishing Awakening, which I'd never played before, and am enjoying that too. Not sure if I'll do any more of the DLC before I go onto DA2.
Witch Hunt.

I recommend it highly. Unless you don't care about Morrigan, in which case, never mind.
Grey Warden of Ferelden, Commander Shepard of the Alliance, Dragonborn of Skyrim, yadda yadda... Look, kid, I've been around the block.

User Info: wilfreda

wilfreda
1 year ago#15
Thanks for the rec! I actually felt like seeing Hawke, Fenris, Varric and the others again, so I started DA2, but I will definitely go back and do more of the Origins DLC eventually.
my Persona 4: Golden complete costume gallery: http://flic.kr/s/aHsjAyDFtL (party spoilers possible)

Teddybearsolid
1 year ago#16
wilfreda posted...
Thanks for the rec! I actually felt like seeing Hawke, Fenris, Varric and the others again, so I started DA2, but I will definitely go back and do more of the Origins DLC eventually.

I know the feeling.

I've skipped a DLC pack or two to move on to 2 and Inquisition before.

Hope you have a great playthrough!

User Info: LORDVADER110

LORDVADER110
1 year ago#17
Teddybearsolid posted...
@
Witch Hunt.

I recommend it highly. Unless you don't care about Morrigan, in which case, never mind.

That was good DLC
Feel the power of the dark side. You smart mouths.

Teddybearsolid
1 year ago#18
@LORDVADER110 posted...
That was good DLC
I know, right?!
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Origins
  3. I love this game...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A