• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Origins
  3. Cleansed The Circle of Magi Tower

User Info: bbgirl011

bbgirl011
1 year ago#1
I finished cleaning the Circle of Magi tower. How do I complete the Watchguard quest or is it even possible? I cant find any of the notes. I have however touched the statues in order and beat the boss -- and I still cant get into the basement. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

User Info: Distant_Rainbow

Distant_Rainbow
1 year ago#2
You can still do the Watchguard of the Reaching sidequest after finishing the Broken Circle main quest.

The sidequest consists of finding the notes, touching the four statues in order and defeating the Rage Demon boss. If the boss is defeated then the sidequest is considered complete; there's nothing to do further regarding the quest.

You are not supposed to actually enter the basement; that area is not accessible to the player except during the Mage Origin, or the Witch Hunt DLC.
Link meets Fire Emblem in CYOA: Tales of Elibe! Come read, and find out what happens! Click below!
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/468480-fire-emblem/77111212

User Info: Jinto

Jinto
1 year ago#3
Make sure you save before fighting that boss because he drops a pretty strong sword. Save because I read that it doesn't always drop.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Origins
  3. Cleansed The Circle of Magi Tower
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A