• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Origins
  3. Dragon Age Servers Down?

User Info: KayCee52

KayCee52
2 years ago#1
I've seen this topic before, but the posts were dated some time ago. It seems to be happening again. For the past three days, I have not been able to log into the Dragon Age Servers to play. I'm a member of PlayStation Plus, but it won't let me log onto the servers.

Can anyone out there give me a reason why this is happening, and/or if I should be concerned? The message I get is "account profile may be incorrect". This can't be true because I'm able to log onto the Dragon Age Keep and other Bioware social sites.

Thanks in advance for any help!

User Info: AshtonRPG7

AshtonRPG7
2 years ago#2
KayCee52 posted...
I've seen this topic before, but the posts were dated some time ago. It seems to be happening again. For the past three days, I have not been able to log into the Dragon Age Servers to play. I'm a member of PlayStation Plus, but it won't let me log onto the servers.

Can anyone out there give me a reason why this is happening, and/or if I should be concerned? The message I get is "account profile may be incorrect". This can't be true because I'm able to log onto the Dragon Age Keep and other Bioware social sites.

Thanks in advance for any help!

No idea, i can try to log in myself and confirm, but when i get home, ive been playing it since a few days but offline
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Origins
  3. Dragon Age Servers Down?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A