• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Origins
  3. Dragon age Morrigan and corrupted, faux Templar's.

User Info: Starrocnplayer

Starrocnplayer
3 years ago#1
Morrigan is only choice for bloodmage or reaver, unless you undo your own actions by a save/reload exploit. Otherwise, your only option is these Jhaova's witness girls on crack. *give out tracks, approval +10*

I had rather play it clever and cool. ''unless the other girls, have strong esp to know you have a BM spec?'' Mor-Mor is the only one with a open mind.

Not very loyal for ''all'' to betray you for good sounding ideas, with a high relationship value is it? In love but valuing principles over people, even when your saving the world from blight? They stick at using blood magic, and will throw there life away/and or valued comrades and the mission for stupid trivialities? Grey Wardens are not passive, unrealistically idealistic, non-pragmatic losers, they ''the Wardens'' are more like true Templar's and knights. Good, but sensible, Driven, logical yet compassionate as much as the cause will allow, to protect, well...all the whiners and soldiers alike.

Some of the other party members are no true crusaders.

What total air head flakes. I wanted to slap that nun-in-training girl in the mage origin quest for example. Its natural to be a heretic when they are enslaving a people and giving magical lobotomies, this is planet of the apes level stuff. The blood mage was one of the few without Stockholm syndrome. "He should have known better to trust a woman like that''

So I didn't tell that gimpy Gandalf headmaster, of the plan? Why would I, and not help my friend who is true and just? Even Duncan knew better.

The Templar's in this game are monsters and have no right to that title.

User Info: Distant_Rainbow

Distant_Rainbow
3 years ago#2
...Uh, what?

That was one of the most 'all over the place' posts I've seen this year. So confusing.

What point are you trying to make?
Link meets Fire Emblem in CYOA: Tales of Elibe! Come read, and find out what happens! Click below!
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/468480-fire-emblem/76125431

User Info: Starrocnplayer

Starrocnplayer
3 years ago#3
Distant_Rainbow posted...
...Uh, what?

That was one of the most 'all over the place' posts I've seen this year. So confusing.

What point are you trying to make?

A few random points, as comments based on rp ''roleplay'' value.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Origins
  3. Dragon age Morrigan and corrupted, faux Templar's.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A